|Location||Bhitiharwa Village of Gaunaha Block, West Champaran District in Bihar|
|Coordinator||Prof. Aditi Thakur|
|Team members||Prof. Shankar Purbey; Shri Suman Kumar; Shri Subodh Kumar|
|Project Associate||Shri. Prabhakar Kumar|
|About Project / Consultancy||DMI in its initiative of reviving the glory of Buniyadi Vidyalayas through our interventions in the cluster of 13 Government Schools and 1 Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) in Bhitiharwa village of Gaunaha Block in West Champaran District in Bihar.
DMI will focus on the following for realising its objective of re-imagining Basic Education:
1. Development of a curriculum in tune with the philosophy of Nai Talim visualised by Mahatma Gandhi but still appropriate to the current needs, aspirations and opportunities
2. Development of a critical mass of teachers as Learning Facilitators within the school for effective development of children pursuing basic education in such a school
3. Galvanising the local community including parents for effective realisation of learning goals and standards
4. Facilitating the replication of this transformation in a few selected Basic Schools within the State to begin with;and Development of a forum and cadre of educationists and educational administrators to take the movement forward.
|Gallery||view gallery-1; view gallery-2|
- The Institute
- CoE In Disaster Management
- Training & Research