- CEP- Training course on Art of Interacting with Print and Electronic Media, by MoEF&CC, GoI from 16 to 20th of Sept-2019
- View photo gallery of one day event EVALUATION COMMUNICATION AND USE on June 03, 2019
- RFQ-for Laptop
- DMI Alumni, please register on National Academic Depository (NAD) as a Student.
DMI offers a two-year full-time Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) for those who are aspiring for a fulfilling career as a Development Management Professional contributing to personal growth and social transformation.
The PDM aims at preparing it’s graduated to achieve:
- Personal growth by widening perspectives through interactive learning from perspective-building, foundational, functional and integrative courses, and enriched by learning by doing and reflective dialoguing process; and
- Transformation into Development Management Professionals by exposure to contextual realities during immersion, enterprise learning and apprenticeship modules, mediated by experiential learning from first-hand living and working in situ.
The PDM Programme offers:
- Interactive Classroom Learning in Management, Decision and Social Sciences from expert and experienced Faculty Team of Academicians & Practitioners
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarships and facilitation of educational loans
- Experiential Learning through Development Immersion, Enterprise Learning and Management Internship Placements in community, civil society, government and corporate organisations associated with DMI.
The PDM primarily focuses on imparting compitencies necessary for participatory governance and management of resources, enterprises, institutions and interventions. The curriculam is a fine mix of mutually reinforcing classroom learing and hands-on experiential learning through a network of drivers institutional partners of DMI.
DMI focuses on praxis-oriented interactive learning through a faculty team of career academics, practicing professionals and practitioner-turned academics endowed with domain expertise and experience.