1. Eligibility to Apply for Admission to PDM
- Minimum 3-year Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ Differently Abled candidates) in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institute by UGC or AICTE. Students appearing for their final year degree examination may also apply.
- Valid score in CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT for 2022 admissions.
- Admissions Notification in November 2021
- Application form can be submitted only in online mode before April 01, 2022
2. Application forms can be submitted through the online mode only.
3. Applicants are required to have the following for completing the application process:
- A valid Registration Number of any one of the Management Admission Tests (CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT) for 2022 admissions.
- Scanned copy of signature in blue/black ink on a white background in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format only (File size should not be more than 50 kB.)
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format only (File size should not be more than 100 kB.)
- Scanned copy of valid ID-Proof (Aadhaar / PAN / Passport / Driving License / Voter Card), any one in .jpg / .jpeg/ .png format only ( File size should not be more than 100 KB).
4. The sponsored Candidate should submit the supporting sponsorship letter from the organisation at the time of accepting the admission.
5. The filling of online Application Form contains three steps:
- Valid and active personal Email-Id for verification and future correspondence
- Valid and active Mobile Number for future correspondence.
- 10th, 12th & Graduation mark sheets
- Valid document for identity proof (Aadhaar / PAN / Passport / Driving License / Voter Card ), anyone
- Category/caste certificate, issued by the competent authority of the Government of Bihar, as applicable.
- Residential proof for applicants claiming Domicile of Bihar.
- Disability certificate (for Differently-Abled (DA) Person)
- Registration details of any one of the Management Admission Tests (CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT) for 2022 admissions
- Work experience certificate, if any
- Certificate of Sports / Extracurricular Activity, 10+2 Onwards, if any
- Internet Banking / Debit / Credit card / UPI / Payzapp / QR / Wallet / Cash Cards for online payment of application fee
6. An auto-generated Application Number will be allotted to the applicants upon registration (Step 1) and the Application Number shall be communicated in the email (You are advised to check your Inbox & Spam folder).
7. The applicants are requested to continue and complete the application process (Step 2 & 3) by using the Application Number and password as communicated in their email.
8. A confirmation email shall be sent after the successful submission of the application form with payment.
9. Since the eligibility will be screened on the basis of information furnished in the application form, candidates are advised to fill in correct and complete information in the online application form, as no changes in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/entertained afterward.
10. Only one application has to be submitted by the candidate and the Application fee is non-refundable.
11. Application Fee:
- Rs.300/- for General
- Rs. 200/- for BC, EBC, EWS & Female
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled (DA)
12. Reservation policy: as per the rules applicable to educational institutions in Bihar.