- CEP- Training course on Art of Interacting with Print and Electronic Media, by MoEF&CC, GoI from 16 to 20th of Sept-2019
- View photo gallery of one day event EVALUATION COMMUNICATION AND USE on June 03, 2019
- RFQ-for Laptop
- DMI Alumni, please register on National Academic Depository (NAD) as a Student.
Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM)
PDM, the pioneering programme of DMI, aims at preparing Development Management professionals. Candidates who have successfully completed graduation in any discipline or are appearing for their final examinations for a graduate degree and fulfil the eligibility criteria as notified are encouraged to apply.
Eligibility to Apply
- Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent (45% for SC/ST candidates) in Graduation.
- Candidates should have a valid score of CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, MAT
Government, non-government, development organizations promoting sustainable livelihoods; corporate social responsibility units, member-based collective enterprises including cooperatives, producer organizations and social enterprises are encouraged to sponsor their current or prospective employees. Such candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria and apply for the PDM like other candidates but cannot avail of placement support.
- Register for CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ MAT for 2019 admissions.
|1||CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT / MAT Score||35%|
|3||Personal Interview and Assessment of Writing Skills||25%|
|5||Weightage for participation Sports/ Extra-Curricular Activities, Academic Diversity and Gender Diversity and Work Experience||10%|
DMI thanks all applicants who responded overwhelmingly to our admissions notice for 2019-21 academic session of the PDM Course and announces closure of the application process. No fresh applications will be entertained for admission to the PDM Course, 2019-21 batch w.e.f. today (May 01,2019). We wish aspiring applicants well for the next academic session 2020-22.