The role of the Analyst is to provide a better platform and exposure of all the institutional events and its prominent areas of work.
• Analyzing user engagement (e.g. click-through and bounce rates)
• Reporting on web traffic for all social media
• Building and supporting SEO strategies by implementing keyword priorities into content marketing projects
Job brief :
We are looking for a Social Media Analyst on contractual basis to manage social media content, run various campaigns as per the need of the institute, and build effective SEO strategies.
You should have at least two years of hands-on experience as a Social Media Analyst managing social media content, optimizing keyword content as part of SEO strategies, and designing and running cost-effective Social Media campaigns.
• The person is expected to design and manage the postings on all the social media handles of DMI.
• Analyze user engagement (e.g. click-through and bounce rates)
• Design digital campaigns around the themes of various events and promote them on Social Media in a cost-effective manner
• Report on web traffic from all social media
• Build and support SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects
• Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms - generating synergies with SMS, Email, and WhatsApp campaigns
• Provide support as per the needs of the institution
• Advise other employees on their social media activity (e.g. how to respond to comments and questions by customers and what to share on personal or company accounts)
• A Degree holder from any discipline
• A Certificate in Digital Marketing or Social Media Management is a plus.
• Previous work experience, at least two years, as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Coordinator or similar role
• Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
• In-depth understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Experience with social media management tools, like Buffer and Hootsuite
• Excellent communication skills
• Time management and multitasking skills
Terms and Conditions:
This is an immediate requirement and candidates should be able to join within two weeks of offering the position
The position is a contractual position for a period of 11 months. The terms of the contract will be specified in the job offer upon successful selection of the candidate. The remuneration is negotiable for a suitable candidate meeting the requirements of the position.
Send your resume to: sridhar[@]dmi.ac.in