Post Graduate Programme in Development Management
DMI offers a two-year full-time Post-Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) for those who are aspiring for a fulfilling career as a Development Management Professional contributing to personal growth and social transformation. The PDM aims at preparing it’s graduated to achieve:
- Personal growth by widening perspectives through interactive learning from perspective-building, foundational, functional and integrative courses, and enriched by learning by doing and reflective dialoguing process; and
- Transformation into Development Management Professionals by exposure to contextual realities during immersion, enterprise learning and apprenticeship modules, mediated by experiential learning from first-hand living and working in situ.
The PDM Programme offers:
- Interactive Classroom Learning in Management, Decision and Social Sciences from expert and experienced Faculty Team of Academicians & Practitioners
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarships and facilitation of educational loans
- Experiential Learning through Development Immersion, Enterprise Learning and Management Internship
- Placements in community, civil society, government and corporate organisations associated with DMI
DMI focuses on praxis-oriented interactive learning through a faculty team of career academics, practicing professionals and practitioner-turned academics endowed with domain expertise and experience.